Monday 21 June 2010

A Matter of Time: Turn Left


ORIGINAL BROADCAST: 21/06/2008
DOCTOR: David Tennant
COMPANIONS: Catherine Tate

STORY: The Tenth Doctor and Donna Noble look around the pleasant market place of the planet Shan Shen, when a fortune teller persuades Donna to enter her room. However, the fortune teller does not wish to predict Donna’s future, but instead tends to discover her past, and the life that she has led with the Doctor. It is now up to Donna to make the biggest decision of her life: Turn left and meet the Doctor, or turn right and change the world…

FACTS:
• Russell T Davies was several weeks behind schedule to write the script, and had to decline an appearance at the National Television Awards to hand the script in on time. He wrote the whole episode between 27th October and 2nd November 2007.
• The design of the Time Beetle was influenced by the Giant Spider of Metebelis 3, that clung to Sarah Jane Smith’s back in ‘Planet of the Spiders’.
• The outdoor scenes of Shan Shen were very problematic during filming, with the rain disrupting the redressing of the banners with the words ‘Bad Wolf’ printed on them, and several extras abandoning filming after misunderstandings over payment.

Please comment and rate below.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you Wow! Thank you! I always wanted to write in my site something like that. Can I take part of your post to my blog?

Anonymous said...

О! Ho appena aggiunto una pagina web, i miei preferiti. Mi piace leggere i tuoi post. Grazie!

Anonymous said...

感谢您的帮助后!我也不会获得这样的,否则!

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for writing this, it was unbelieveably informative and told me a ton.

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog..